Total Advising, U.Va.

If I am a student with a disability, how do I register for services?

Fri, 04/14/2017 - 12:12pm -- ag4ck

Students with disabilities can register with SDAC. Once your application has been submitted, you may upload documentation of your disability, if available. You will then be paired with an accessibility specialist who will reach out to youfor the next step. Please also feel free to call 434-924-5362 or email SDAC if you have any questions.