Total Advising, U.Va.

I am not sure if I have a disability, but I am experiencing academic difficulties. Can SDAC help me?

Fri, 04/14/2017 - 12:23pm -- ag4ck

If you would like to be screened for a learning disability or ADHD, please register with SDAC and let us know that you would like to be screened when you submit your application. Please note that SDAC does not provide comprehensive diagnostic services, but can connect you to community resources if further testing is recommended.

If I am a student with a disability, how do I register for services?

Fri, 04/14/2017 - 12:12pm -- ag4ck

Students with disabilities can register with SDAC. Once your application has been submitted, you may upload documentation of your disability, if available. You will then be paired with an accessibility specialist who will reach out to youfor the next step. Please also feel free to call 434-924-5362 or email SDAC if you have any questions.


Subscribe to Total Advising RSS