Total Advising, U.Va.

Getting around campus

Students at UVA have several transportation options available to them. The University Transit Service (UTS) and Charlottesville Area Transit (CAT) form a network of bus routes that cover virtually all areas of Grounds and the City of Charlottesville. Students can ride any UTS or CAT bus for free with a valid UVA ID. 

University policy prohibits first year students from having vehicles on-grounds during their first academic year.

Task Categories: 

Do I receive a refund for a permit I no longer need?

Wed, 09/07/2016 - 2:56pm -- ag4ck

If you no longer need your permit or if you leave the University, you may be due a refund on the permit you hold. Any refund will be calculated based on the date that the permit is returned to the Parking and Transportation Office. If you pay for your permit by payroll deduction, to avoid any billing for the remainder of the permit year, you must return the permit.



Subscribe to RSS - Getting around campus