Lynda at UVA
Lynda.com is online learning platform with a library of over 3,500 online courses and video tutorials from which you can choose to developing and enhance your skills.
Lynda.com at the UVA Library
Learn skills on demand for free
- Access lynda.com’s online training video library for courses and tutorials on hundreds of topics.
- Take a course on a topic like public speaking or marketing or search for a short video that helps you with software from Adobe and Microsoft.
- The lynda.com online training library can be accessed by any current student, faculty or staff at UVA.
Lynda can help:
- Improve your coursework
- Make better presentations
- Expand your resume with new skills
- Supplement your courses with videos
- Learn about new Educational Technologies
- Incorporate tutorials into your syllabi
- Increase your productivity
- Update your resume with new skills
- Master management fundamentals
Access U.Va’s subscription: