Minor: Women, Gender & Sexuality

Requirements for Declaring a WGS Minor

As of August 22, 2017 any student wishing to declare a WGS Minor must have completed one WGS course with a grade of C of better.

Steps to Declare a Minor

  1. Review the web listing of WGS and affiliated courses.
  2. Review requirements below to select from: WGS Minor without concentrations, WGS Minor with a concentration in Gender Studies or a WGS Minor with a concentration in Sexuality Studies.
  3. Obtain a current copy of your Academic Advising Transcript from the Student Information System(SIS).
  4. Obtain a copy of the Declaration of Minor form online or from the WGS office in Levering Hall.
  5. Review your completed forms with WGS Director of Undergraduate Programs, Bonnie Hagerman, during office hours or email to make an appointment.