Who are the Association Deans?

Do you have questions for or about the Association Deans or other things related to academics in the College of Arts and Sciences? Stop by Room 101 in Monroe Hall or call 434-924-3351.  See the list of Association Deans and their contact information here: https://college.as.virginia.edu/association-deans

Tips: At UVA, “The College” generally refers to the College of Arts and Sciences. Only students in the College have an association dean. (Students in other schools have their own sources of support.)